Claro Cabinet is a manufacturer of custom cabinetry & architectural millwork. Our company specializes in the Commercial, Residential) sector & Retail Stores. We are currently recruiting for a full-time cabinet assembler position.
Operating various woodworking machinery, edge bander, assembling cabinets, trimming cabinets, and installing hardware etc.
Critical Skills: Will train the right candidates
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Experienced using conventional woodworking machinery—Will train
- Able to read and understand blue prints & shop drawings
- Ability to problem solve
- Be independent as well as a team player
- Time management & organizational skills
- 1+ years of relevant millwork industry experience is mandatory
- G class license
Generally, 44 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We offer industry competitive wages
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your resume. Only those receiving an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.