Claro has an immediate opening for a full-time Cabinet Maker & Installer.
- Assemble custom and production cabinetry and millwork in a production environment.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area
- Install Cabinets on site
- Quality checking own work based on specifications
- Problem solve and/or assist in resolving
- Experience in a productionized work environment that practices LEAN manufacturing
- Proficient in metric and imperial measuring
- Able to use table saw, mitre saw and small production tools
- English (verbal | written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Moving and lifting heavy product
- Work day shift (7:30am – 4:30pm)
Claro Cabinet MFG is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are based on merit, qualification, and business need.