CLARO is looking for a Finisher to join our team. In this position, you will be part of a team primarily responsible for the finishing of high-end custom millwork and cabinetry. Claro is a team, work environment, and having a positive attitude and good communication skills is essential.
We are looking for someone who has a good work ethic, has high attention to detail and who is committed to producing a high quality product.
- Communicating with shop foreman in order to complete jobs in a safe team environment.
- Preparing millwork and cabinetry for finishing by prepping, sanding and staining surfaces.
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
- Possessing or developing a high level of attention to detail.
- good oral and written communication skills
- willingness to learn
- ability to work independently and as a team member
- ability to maintain a high attention to detail and accuracy
- ability to lift a minimum of 50+ pounds
- ability to stand at a work bench for up to 8 hours per day
- proactive in pointing out potential issues
- ability to work quickly and change direction as needed
Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Salary: (dependent on experience)